What awaits you?
Job reference: 104313
- You will be part of an interdisciplinary team having the joint mission to create the future of sustainable mobility.
- Accompanied by an experienced mentor, helping you to open doors, you can grow professionally and personally.
- During four placements (two of which abroad) that are individually tailored to your profile, you will establish an international network and get in-depth insights into projects, strategies and culture.
- Short-term placements within Production, Dealerships and Customer Service will help you broaden your holistic view while seeing the world with the eyes of our customers.
- We offer you flexible working hours and a fair compensation.
- After the 18-month programme, you will take on a permanent role within the BMW Group and bring in your strengths and unique profile to make an impact.
What topics can you expect?
- As part of our highly qualified and appreciative team, you will dive into one of the BMW Group's production or logistics areas. Together with you, we will select the field of work which suits you best and depending on your interest and skills, you can expect central tasks in areas like Digital Production and Process Planning, Logistics and Supply Chain or (Smart) Production.
- Taking on responsibility as of day one, you will carry out measures to optimise quality, efficiency and costs by identifying and promoting innovations – while always aiming at digitalising production and logistics as well as planning.
- Your tasks can range from use cases dealing with innovation, digitalisation and automation, all the way to the design, evaluation and implementation of the latest technological trends in our state-of-the-art production and logistics environment.
- This means, that you may be involved in future-oriented areas such as Smart Transportation and Production, Robotics or also Mobile Devices.
What is your professional background?
- An above-average degree in (Industrial) Engineering, Logistics, Industrialisation, Data Analytics, Automation Technology or similar.
- Six months of relevant practical experience in an environment close to one of the working areas above.
- At least four months of studying, working or travelling abroad.
What are your personal skills?
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You approach demanding projects and cross-functional collaboration with passion.
- You take on responsibility with motivation and drive.
- You are open to other people, different cultural backgrounds and new perspectives.
- You master your everyday work with creative solutions and “out of the box” thinking.
We assess all qualifications in total and rate them against one another. Thus, if you for example have less experience abroad but therefore more practical experience, we would still be happy to receive your application. Ready to go places? Apply now! It is worth being quick! An early application increases your chances.
What are your next steps?
- After submitting your application, you will receive an invitation to an online assessment. Please note that your application is only complete if you finish the cognitive test within three days. The personality test is voluntary.
- If you make it to the next round, you will receive an invitation to a video interview by e-mail. Please also check your spam folder regularly.
For more detailed information on the programme and the application process, please visit our career homepage.