Internship/Traineeship Communication & Marketing in San Francisco
Are you a passionate storyteller with the desire to inspire, grow and innovate an international community on the US West Coast and in Germany?
As Marketing and Communications Intern, you will play a key role in shaping our overall communication strategy, promote our programs, services and events and build a strong transatlantic community.
Typical tasks will include:
· Strategic Storytelling – research, write and design content for social media, mailings, web & our new blog to drive engagement within our audiences
· Measure success – track and monitor the performance of our campaigns via Google Analytics and social monitoring tools
· Website management – updates and maintenance on/of our website
· Contact management – support our efforts to keep our database up to date
· Graphic design – conceptualize and design visuals for campaigns
· Event management – support our event team in the planning and execution of conferences and social events
Things you can bring to our team:
· Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a bachelor's/ master’s degree in marketing, communications, business, graphic design, journalism, English or related field
· Prior work experience, such as internships, in the field of marketing and / or communications
· Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining acute attention to detail
· Creative ideas for producing engaging and unique content
Bonus points if you have:
· A keen interest or prior experience in SEO and other digital marketing processes and tools
· Experience using content management tools like WordPress or TYPO3
Diese Gehaltsangabe ist eine realistische Angabe vom Unternehmen GACC West:
· 37.5 hours per week
· Monthly salary of $2.997,88
· 20 days paid vacation per year
· 14 national holidays
· Duration: 12 months
· Start Date: mid-October 2023
If you are as excited as we are about this opportunity, kindly send your Please send your compelling application documents (cover letter and resume in English) to Sabine Grad (E-Mail anzeigen).
Due to the high number of applicants, we cannot answer every application individually. We will reach out to you if we want to move forward with your application. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Please note: In compliance with U.S. federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Über das Unternehmen
The Representative of German Business (GACC West) is part of the global network of the German Chambers of Commerce abroad. Our small but mighty team supports the economic interests of German companies in the U.S. and connects stakeholders and ideas in key industries, such as renewable energy, cleantech and mobility and tech. We empower innovation journeys and create economic opportunities for our transatlantic community.
GACC West, 101 Montgomery Street, Suite 1900, 94104 San Francisco, USA