Would you like to start your career perfectly with us and participate in shaping GOLDBECK?
Then our 24-month international trainee program is exactly the right choice for you! As a trainee, you will take on responsibility right from the start and demonstrate your skills in innovative projects and several areas of responsibility. Gain exciting insights into various company divisions at national as well as international level and establish your own international network. In this way, you will create the best conditions for above-average career development in our leading, dynamically growing company. Take off and build tomorrow with us!
Start date: individual arrangement
- During your individually designed programme, you will learn about the entire company at various stations
- You will actively work on exciting projects in at least three countries, gaining insights into innovative technologies, business models and the function of entire corporate divisions
- In the day-to-day business, you will profitably employ your expanded knowledge and at the same time develop new talents - with us you will experience "training on the job at its best"
- You benefit from mentoring by experienced managers and peer coaching to support your career goals and promote your personal development
- You will acquire skills in areas such as intercultural communication and leading international teams at first-class training courses
- Clearly above-average Master's degree in a relevant discipline - a background in construction, engineering or economics is of advantage, but not compulsory
- Relevant experience, methodical or technical knowledge, acquired through first-class internships
- International orientation, e.g. through stays abroad during studies, internships or career entry
- Fluent in English and good German skills a clear advantage, other relevant foreign languages desirable
- Joy in working in the international, innovative and dynamic environment of a family-owned company with "start-up flair"
- Open mindset, willingness to perform, flexibility as well as international mobility - for the duration of the program and your following career steps at GOLDBECK
GOLDBECK realises future-oriented real estate in Europe. We see buildings as products and offer all services from a single source: from design and construction to operational services. Our family-owned company currently employs around 10,000 people at 100 locations with a total output of 5 billion euros. Our claim "building excellence" stands for top performance in planning, construction and operation as well as the further development of our talents - including sustainability.