Are you a passionate future leader?
Would you like to join a global FMCG company with a strong commitment to providing opportunities for our people to accelerate their growth? Do you want to have an impact on the future of Arla Foods? Then the F15® Graduate Programme is the perfect way for you to kick-start your career!
At Arla Foods, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create the future of dairy. We push each other to lead our cooperative at the forefront of the global food industry to create Good Growth and bring health and inspiration to the world, naturally.
To do so, we need the very best talents who have the desire to shape our transformation journey, who strive to develop in a global environment and who are looking to drive and deliver our ambitious growth agenda - in our HQ in Denmark, the rest of Europe or even another location in the world.
“As an F15 Graduate, it is strategic projects that you are delivering value to. It is empowering to really be pushed into the deep end without knowing how to swim, but you have a leader who is there to support you. It is definitely a challenge.” – Alex Racoveanu, Sales & Marketing Director, Former F15® Graduate
Are you ready for this challenge? Then keep reading.
Fast-track leadership programme
The F15® Graduate Programme is a fast-track leadership programme that includes 3 different 8-month rotations. Each rotation will be in a new business area and location where you will work on high profile projects while growing your strategic, personal and functional skillsets. Being part of our graduate programme means you will receive a variety of training and development every step of the way. To ensure your professional and personal development, you will benefit from:
- Experience with real responsibilities from day one, enabling on-the-job learning
- Tailored leadership training camps, taking place in different markets focusing on leading yourself, leading change and leading others while driving business.
- One-to-one mentoring and coaching from senior leaders throughout the two years to ensure your professional growth and guide you throughout your own transformational journey with Arla Foods.
What makes an F15® Graduate?
To apply for the F15® Graduate Programme, please ensure that you can tick off the following boxes:
- You have graduated with either a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree from a university by September 2023, or you graduated a few years ago and have thus gained approximately 1 year of working experience after your graduation. We are open to various educational backgrounds, so there is no predefined preferred line of study or functional passion. What truly matters is that you have an open and curious mindset enabling you to understand and gain insight into Arla Foods as a whole.
- You possess a global mindset and have international experience from studying, working or volunteering outside of your home country. If the COVID-19 pandemic prevented you from going abroad, please explain your initial plans, how they changed, and what relevant experience you gained instead.
- You have obtained relevant work experience and extracurricular activities.
In addition, it is essential that you:
- Have the drive to deliver results and demonstrate the Arla leadership behaviours
- Have an ambition to grow and to make a difference within your given environment
- Have a collaborative mindset with strong influencing skills
- Have an inbuilt resilience and self-awareness
- Have an interest in and understanding of current business and market trends
- Have a desire to take part in driving change as part of our ambitious transformation journey
- Would like to go on one or two rotations abroad during the 2-year programme and are committed to making a difference in a diverse environment.
- Are globally mobile
What do we offer
We will nurture your talent for becoming a future leader in Arla Foods, and amongst other things, you will learn how to be a high performer in a global, farmer-owned FMCG company. Being part of this graduate programme is a truly special and fantastic opportunity for those who want to challenge themselves and get into situations that will definitely give the opportunity for steep growth..
Here, you are not just a part of Arla Foods, but you are also part of an extraordinary network with your fellow graduates and colleagues. Completing the F15® Graduate Programme makes you capable of achieving great things and creates the path for your leadership career in Arla Foods. Maybe you will continue in a position in marketing, supply chain, finance, commercial or something completely different. It’s up to you!
The application period for the F15® Graduate Programme runs from 16 November 2022 to 10 January 2023.
Important information before application: Before applying, please make sure that you have already prepared your CV, cover letter and transcript in English. You will be asked different questions on the application page, thus we recommend that you start the application process from a computer instead of a mobile phone.
From your cover letter, we would like to learn about your motivation for joining the FMCG industry, Arla Foods, and the F15® Graduate Programme. Please elaborate on your expectations towards the programme and what you hope to achieve during the two years along with what personal and professional competences makes you a great candidate for the programme.
For additional information, read more about the F15® Graduate Programme on our website. Here, you can get inspiration from some of our previous and current F15s and learn more about the programme. You can also read more about what to expect from the recruitment process.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Arla Foods Deutschland has chosen carefully selected external vendors (“Headhunter”) to work on specific roles and we hold long-term working relationship with them. Arla Foods Deutschland is not seeking any new partners until further notice. Therefore, we are asking you to refrain from any contact requests by phone, e-mail or in any other way towards any Arla Foods representatives. Please note that all candidate resumes that are send to us without a written and signed search assignment will be deemed made available free of costs.
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Buko®, Kærgarden®, Arla Skyr ® and Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favorite in many German households. There are over 2,000 German and 19,000 global employees at the heart of our business. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.