mc Group is the No.1 communication agency in Europe, the No.1 in GCC/MENA, No. 6 in Asia Pacific and No. 11 worldwide. As the only German-led global communication network, mc Group is present in more than 80 countries on all five continents. Moreover, mc Group is the world market leader in Nation Branding including tourism promotion and investment promotion.
As a fully integrated agency, mc Group’s portfolio includes PR, advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production. Our clients include major national and international brands, associations, governmental institutions and media companies.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a
Intern/Trainee International Communication Management (f/m/d), Berlin
- Manage the tendering and bidding process, including the daily coordination and tracking of multiple projects.
- Position as "gatekeeper" to facilitate communication between management team, employees and other senior executives in different departments
- Maintain an organized, up-to-date calendar to ensure an error-free schedule during tender processes.
- Management of special projects by order by setting goals, defining resources and coordinating work plans
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Completion of general administrative tasks in order to ensure a smooth
- To ensure the course of day-to-day business
- Broad knowledge of traditional media (TV, radio, print, online etc.) and experience in the digital domain
- Distinctive analytical and conceptual skills
- Completed an apprenticeship in the field of marketing, advertising, media, or studies in Business Economics with a focus on marketing/communication
- High affinity for numbers and analysis
- A talent for organisation; ability to work under pressure; flexible
- Professionalism when dealing with customers
- Outstanding English (C1) and verbal and written skills. German skills are a plus
- The working language is English however German language is an assest.
- International team working for international clients
- Free training opportunities provided by our mc Academy
- Workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Work in a 360°-integrated communications agency
We offer highly motivated and results-driven individuals an exciting opportunity in one of the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies working on international communications for renowned international brands and institutions.
We look forward to your application (CV, cover letter, certificates and references specifying your salary expectations and your earliest starting date).
media consulta International Holding AG