Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 100 employees that work in the areas of
- E-Commerce and marketplace optimization
- B2B performance marketing
- Analytics consulting and implementation
- CRM consulting and implementation
Finc3 Marketing Services – one of our companies with CRM, BI, Analytics and Marketing Engineering experts – is currently looking for a Python Engineer (Junior/ Senior/Trainee) (f/m/d). As an Engineer your work will focus on implementing distributed systems to help the biggest marketing platforms in the world synchronize e-commerce data with third party systems. You will work with the newest cloud technologies and have the chance to always innovate to bring customers the best experience possible.
What we want you to achieve
- You successfully develop, deploy, maintain e-commerce focused integrations which help users to connect their e-commerce systems with different marketing automation tools
- You have the chance to develop your skills as a real Full-Stack developer and learn how to maintain infrastructure, deploy your code, manage a live system, develop backend/frontend/DevOps and many other opportunities
- You will work with serverless technologies as well as traditional deployments always with the idea in mind of improving the existing systems
- As modern workloads are not always predictable you will work with distributed systems and will solve challenges that arise from managing and developing such systems
- Once you are an expert in your field, you will support other colleagues from different units with their development challenges (infrastructure, custom BI connectors, custom data processing systems)
What We Want You To Contribute
- You enjoy the challenges of tinkering and figuring out complex connected systems and the flow of information within those systems
- A big plus is if you already have experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services) and know your way around several services (Lambda, Batch, EC2, Lightsail, DynamoDB)
- You are analytical and eager to solve engineering puzzles: Which systems need to be connected/enhanced/automated to achieve higher degrees of automation and better maintainability in the future?
- You are comfortable working on frontends as well as backends
- You take responsibility for your code/designs/systems and want to make them successful
- You already have experience in distributed systems, or you are eager to learn more about such systems and their challenges
- Knowing your way around Terraform is a big plus as well
What We Offer
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe
- Great development opportunities with development objectives and matching learning budget in a very dynamic company
- Learning opportunities regarding AWS Skills and other engineering skills that will help you stay ahead of the competition
- A highly committed and very international team with a common vision
- An incredibly positive working culture – we enjoy working together a lot and we like to celebrate our successes together
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg with a long-term perspective
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home office
- Additional benefits such as regular company events and getaways, company phone contract, lunch allowance, …
We are looking forward to your application with CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
Hier findest du alle 1.467 Trainee-Stellen.