International Procurement Management Trainee (m/f/d)
Your tasks and responsibilities
Our International Procurement Management Trainee Program was specifically designed to prepare you for a management position within Procurement at Bayer. During the 18-month program you will get exposure to a wide range of activities and responsibilities within our global Procurement organization and also experience working in one of our cross-functional teams at Bayer. Specifically:
- You will be assigned a variety of specific tasks and responsibilities for example in category management, strategic sourcing, supplier management as well as in operational activities and in functional excellence initiatives
- You will have the opportunity to complete an international short-time-assignment in one of the procurement sites around the world
- Customized onboarding and training modules help prepare you for a management position within Procurement
- Throughout the program, you will be mentored by an experienced Bayer manager, who will help you identify career opportunities, give you feedback on your performance and work with you to define career development measures and goals
Who you are
- You have a master's degree/PhD in business administration, engineering or natural sciences with excellent grades
- You have gained initial work experiences (e.g. through internships) in procurement or related areas
- You have acquired international experience, either during your studies or via internships abroad
- You have passion for procurement and the ability to challenge the status quo
- You have passion to innovate and the desire to contribute your ideas to bring about change
- You have the ability to build partnerships, work collaboratively across cultures and meet shared objectives
- You demonstrate business mindset and leadership aspirations
- You show willingness to travel internationally (approx. 10-20%)
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills (fluency in English, both written and spoken)
If you are interested in gaining experience in a dynamic, innovative and global company, we are looking forward to receiving your online application in English, until January 15th, 2019. Please be advised that the selection process will start in January 2019, with the assessment center taking place on March 20th, 2019 in Leverkusen aiming for a start of the program in the third quarter of 2019 (flexible starting dates).
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Reference Code: 29808
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.