EinleitungeGENTIC is a leading provider for state-of-the-art lead generation (data mining, data marketing, and online marketing). Our team of 200 employees is active worldwide in 30 countries. We rank among the largest marketing contributors in the online world and support more than 1000 companies in their efforts to generate new clients each month. We are dynamic, successful, and open-minded – and we have by far not reached the pinnacle of our success … Become a part of our ongoing growth! In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a highly motivated
International Online Marketing Trainee
The Trainee Program lasts for 12 month and is a full time position (40h /week).
The Online Marketing Department is responsible for 11 markets in Europe. We generate about 2 mio. datasets per month. The goal is to make you an online marketing expert in the lead generation industry with an in depth knowledge of each market.
- Online Marketing Training
- General and industry specific KPIs
- Interaction between Marketing and Sales
- Programmatic Media Buying via AppNexus DSP
- Creating and uploading banners
- Campaign setup
- Campaign analyzes and optimization
- Affiliate Marketing via HasOffers / TUNE
- Affiliate setup & management
- Affiliate acquisition
- E-Mail & Push Notification Marketing
- Data Quality Management
- Development of new creative and landing page designs
- Accounting – invoice & credit note management
- Country specific training
- Business management degree or equivalent commercial education
- Internet knowledge, ideally first experiences in online performance marketing
- Creativity, technical understanding and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to work
- Emotional intelligence and ability to work in a team
- Fluent in English, both oral and written, other language skills would be an asset
We offer you:
- A team focused workplace combined with a high degree of individual responsibility and freedom to try your own ideas within an international environment
- An innovative, competent and dynamic company
- Excellent career opportunities in a flat hierarchy and an agreeable working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration model
- Attractive Retention program
- Various amenities and benefits for our employees such as: Free hot and cold drinks, fresh fruit, as well as team and corporate events
- A very pleasant working atmosphere, appreciation and trust
- Attractive office environment with modern equipment
- Offices are located next to Frankfurt am Main, in the charming location of Sulzbach/Ts.
If you are interested in this challenging and diversified position in a young and energetic team, then please send us your English resume. Make sure to include your salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible date you could start working for eGENTIC and notice that this position is initially restricted for one year, although we are looking for a long term engagement.
Please send your application to:
Ms Tanja Naruhn
Am Unisys-Park 1
www.egentic.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Weitere Trainee-Stellen finden.
Hier findest du alle 1.144 Trainee-Stellen.