Are you IN for transporting the future?
Welcome to Daimler Trucks and Buses, where we can honestly say that our purpose is to create added value for all who keep the world moving: Transportation is the backbone of our economy and of modern life! Without trucks and buses, factories would have nothing to produce, supermarkets would have nothing to sell, and people could not travel back and forth. Our approach is to make the world cleaner, safer, more efficient and more comfortable. We truly believe in the positive impact of our highly innovative technology and by developing our products, we take our responsibility seriously.
For us, the transformation of the transportation industry – be it Digitalization, Autonomous Driving or E-mobility – means that we have to reinvent ourselves continuously. Become part of it and contribute in an exciting role for our future global success in this fascinating industry!
For the Leadership Talent Track, which is part of the INspire - Trucks & Buses Experience Programs, we are looking for trainees who are passionate about contributing to the success and transformation of Daimler Trucks & Buses.
What’s IN it for you? Take a look at our program highlights!
You will start your Leadership Talent Track within a pre-defined home area, which will be preparing you for your future role as a leader at Daimler Trucks & Buses.
The home area Marketing, Sales and Services Mercedes-Benz Trucks is responsible for cross-product and cross-service management of all sales, services and marketing activities from headquarters towards our customers across the wholesale and retail processes within EMEA and partly overseas region.
The team “Strategy, Processes & Projects” is responsible for processing and managing overarching strategy topics as well as projects. This includes integrated and targeted cooperation with all departments across sales levels, regions and functions. The recognition of trends and needs for action serves as basis for the further development of the target picture. The team plays a decisive role in designing and setting up strategic projects with a high degree of complexity. In addition, the team members ensure that strategic initiatives are driven forward in all regions and across
all sales levels and relieve the line functions of changing project tasks in clearly defined periods of time.
Your main tasks include:
- participation in the redesign
- conception and setting up of strategic projects with a high degree of complexity
- developing the necessary processes and tools
- being responsible for the support of market-specific strategies, conception and accompaniment of strategic projects
- coordinating the relevant market support teams and functions
The 18 months Leadership Talent Track offers you the following aspects:
- Work within different projects, also abroad, that are related to your homearea
- Get to know our customers
- Build up an intercultural and social network
- Get access to various training offers, e.g. regarding our leadership culture
- Get support and guidance by your personal executive mentor
After 18 months of successful and intense training you will return to your home area. Your new skills, experiences and your global network will be supporting you on your journey towards a leadership position.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in economics or similar course of studies
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- Interest in growing into a leadership position in the future
- Willingness to travel abroad, to work cross-functionally and in international projects
- High customer orientation
- High level of commitment and winning spirit
Nice to have
- Visionary and innovative mindset
- Ecological thinking
- A start-up mentality, that means you are enthusiastic, motivated and pragmatic
- You are willing to question the status quo with new ideas and perspectives
- Experiences in intercultural environment
Are you Inspired?
Start your career in the Leadership Talent Track of Daimler Trucks & Buses!
Earliest starting date: 1st January 2022. Your start date will be set individually.
Please apply until the 30th of September 2021!
We are looking forward to your application!
It is a permanent position.
It doesn’t work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, an individual letter and any references you may have (max. 5 MB).
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement. If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process: E-Mail anzeigen
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact HR Services by e-mail at E-Mail anzeigen.