What’s IN it for you? Take a look at our program highlights!
You will start your Leadership Talent Track within a pre-defined home area, which will be preparing you for your future role as a leader at Daimler Trucks & Buses.
We at IT customer services & parts are a department serving all IT systems which are necessary to drive the aftersales market. We’re are really young department as we were just founded in April 2021. You’re responsibility is to support our department in building up a suitable IT organsiation to drive, develop & run state of the art IT systems to support best in class aftersales processes.
The 18 months Leadership Talent Track offers you the following aspects:
- Work within different projects, also abroad, that are related to your homearea
- Get to know our customers
- Build up an intercultural and social network
- Get access to various training offers, e.g. regarding our leadership culture
- Get support and guidance by your personal executive mentor
After 18 months of successful and intense training you will return to your home area. Your new skills, experiences and your global network will be supporting you on your journey towards a leadership position.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, or any other IT studying area proving deep understanding & knowledge IT related project work, development or system architectures
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- Interest in growing into a leadership position in the future
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong skills in presentation techniques especially in reducing complex topics to the relevant points
- Strong competencies in communication & consulting
- Ability to argument & convinc
Nice to have
- Visionary and innovative mindset
- Ecological thinking
- A start-up mentality, that means you are enthusiastic, motivated and pragmatic
- You are willing to question the status quo with new ideas and perspectives
- Experiences in intercultural environment
Are you Inspired?
Start your career in the Leadership Talent Track of Daimler Trucks & Buses!
Earliest starting date: 1st January 2022. Your start date will be set individually. Please apply until the 30th of September 2021!
We are looking forward to your application!
It doesn’t work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, an individual letter and any references you may have (max. 5 MB).
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement. If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process: E-Mail anzeigen
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact HR Services by e-mail at E-Mail anzeigen.