Trainee Smart Production, Logistics & Industry 4.0 (f/m/x)
Ready for the 4th revolution?
Your future? The global leader development programme.
Job reference: 37318
What awaits you?
- You will be part of an extraordinary interdisciplinary team having the joint mission to create the future of sustainable mobility.
- Accompanied by an experienced mentor helping you to open doors, you can grow professionally and personally.
- During four placements (two abroad), that are individually tailored to your profile, you will establish an international network and get in-depth insights into projects, strategies and culture.
- Short-term placements within production, dealerships and customer service will help you broaden your holistic view while seeing the world with the eyes of our customers.
- After the 18-month programme, you will take on a permanent role within the BMW Group and bring in your strengths and unique profile to shape the future with us.
What you should bring along?
- An above-average degree in (industrial) engineering, logistics, industrialisation, data analytics, automation technology or similar.
- Six months of relevant practical experience in an environment close to one of the working areas above.
- Four months of studying, working or travelling abroad.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Passion for challenging projects and cross-functional collaboration.
- Drive and the willingness to take on responsibility.
- Openness for other people and perspectives.
- Creativity and “out of the box” thinking.
Please note: We assess all qualifications in total and rate them against one another. Thus, if you for example have less experience abroad but therefore more practical experience or very good grades, we would still be happy to receive your application.
What topics can you expect?
- Depending on your interests and skills, you will be part of a dynamic team working in fields like digital production and process planning, logistics and supply chain or (smart) production.
- Taking on responsibility as of day one, you will carry out measures to optimise quality, efficiency and costs by identifying and promoting innovations – while always aiming at digitalisation production and logistics as well as planning.
- Your tasks can range from use cases dealing with innovation, digitalisation and automation, all the way to the design, evaluation and implementation of the latest technological trends in our state-of-the-art production and logistics environment.
- This means, that you may be involved in future-oriented areas such as smart transportation and production, robotics or also mobile devices.
Ready to go places?
Apply now! It is worth being quick! An early application increases your chances, as you can
only apply as long as there are still free positions available.
What are your next steps?
- After submitting your application, you will receive an invitation to an online assessment. Please note that your application is only complete if you finish this test within three days.
- If you make it to the next round, you will receive an invitation to a video interview by e-mail. Please also check your spam folder regularly.
For more detailed information on the programme and the application process, please visit our career homepage.
Our brands BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce and BMW Motorrad have made us the world's leading premium manufacturer of cars and motorcycles as well as provider of premium financial and mobility services. Our team consists of around 130,000 creative minds worldwide, all of whom have one thing in common: passion. To continue our pioneering mission, we are always on the lookout for visionaries and lateral thinkers who want to share their passion with us and tackle the technological challenges of our times.