INEOS European Commercial Graduate Programme
THE ROLE & THE PROGRAMME
We are looking for highly motivated graduates with interdisciplinary skills for our five-year European Commercial Graduate Programme which is exceptional to any trainee programme. If you are interested in starting your international career in commercial roles with one of the leading petrochemical companies in the world, this scheme is for you.
You will rotate on three different jobs across several locations around Europe (London, Cologne, Antwerp, Frankfurt, Grangemouth or Lavera). Our graduates take on responsibility from day one, working on real jobs making their own decisions in dynamic businesses. You could find yourself performing as a Business Analyst, Energy Trader, Polymer Product Officer, Procurement Specialist, Sales Account Executive or Supply Chain Operator.
We will reward your commitment with very attractive conditions. The European Commercial Graduate Programme is accompanied by on-the-job training, mentoring and worldwide corporate events for you to achieve excellence in your personal and professional competencies. Our aim is to develop INEOS business leaders of the future.
- Outstanding degree in any technical and/or economic discipline
- Commercial awareness as well as profound interest in economic contexts
- Technical understanding and desire to get the bigger INEOS picture
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Mobility within Europe and the willingness to live abroad
- Flexibility to take on any challenge in any function
- Keen perception in fast-moving environments
- Strong communication skills and a seif-confident manner
- The drive to convince and ambition to go the extra mile
HOW TO APPLY
For a career that could take you anywhere, please visit:
We can only consider documents uploaded in our online application system.