ASML International Technical Traineeship
Want to kick-start your career? Always dreamed of working abroad? This is your chance!
The ASML International Technical Traineeship is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your engineering career. Join our 3-year international development program for an ideal combination of learning and doing that includes a 12 month assignment in the USA or Asia.Job Mission
ASML is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry.
We make machines that make chips; the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them.
In Development & Engineering, you will be working on some of the most complex production machines in the world – accurate to a few nanometers at very high speeds. They include a multitude of advanced optical and mechatronic modules along with application software and operating systems. You would be involved in taking these machines forward.
- We have an offer you can’t refuse:
- A great job at ASML and a kick-start to your international career
- A broad program of training and development: hard skills, soft skills, international/cultural skills
- You get to work on the latest technology alongside some of the world’s smartest engineers
- Your training is a combination of classroom lectures and hands-on work on the machines
- The projects enable you to experiment with the lessons learned in a safe environment
- You will be part of a class of 15 people from all over the world
Based initially in our headquarters in the Netherlands, you will be trained in a specific competence area (mechatronics, electronics, mechanics, system integration, optics, physics, etc). You will combine technical knowledge with operational engineering skills in the execution of high-tech, complex projects (development and engineering, including hands-on troubleshooting). It gives you a unique opportunity to learn about the broad scope of our operations: from technical design to the integration of the modules in a customer factory.
Together with an ASML mentor you will drive your personal development. You’ll have the opportunity to join technical trainings, professional trainings and strengthen your soft skills.
When your assignment abroad ends, you can choose whether to continue with it or return to the Netherlands and find your next job within our Development & Engineering department.
Prepare for a bright future by joining one of the most advanced technology companies in the world!Education
You have a Master degree with no more than 2 years of experience, or you are close to graduation and you have a study background in one of the following fields:
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Physics/ Optics
- Aerospace Engineering
- Have good analytical skills
- Are committed and flexible
- Are creative in problem solving
- Have good communication skills, also in multicultural teams
- Are pragmatic with a decision-oriented attitude
- Submit your application before July 15 to be considered as a candidate for one of our selection events
- If selected, you get a phone call for a short conversation
- Based on the conversation we will decide if you will be invited for the selection days.
- Future selection days are 15th of June and 11th of July (more will e planned)
- If you have applied but not received feedback yet, you are still under consideration for one of the following selection days.
Apply directly online – send us your resume and motivation letter. Applications sent on email will not be considered.