Global Rotational Development Program – Manufacturing & Production Engineering
Global Rotational Development Program
Manufacturing & Production Engineering
We are the world’s leading oilfield service company.
Working globally—often in remote and challenging locations— we invent, design, engineer, manufacture, apply, and maintain technology to help customers find and produce oil and gas safely.
We’re looking for recent graduates starting at our Celle, Germany, Controls System design and manufacturing plant to support our world class manufacturing team.
Global Rotational Development Program - GRDP
A head start for globally minded University graduates
- 2-year program consisting of four placements at different plants in at least 2 countries
- Onboarding camp at Training Center in Abu Dhabi with trainee cohort from all over Europe and Asia
- Competitive salary and benefits package including custom training schedule
- Trainees will get the chance to gain experience in manufacturing, quality, production, and materials
- Fluent English and German, and at least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field are required
- For more information and to apply visit: careers.slb.com/recentgraduates/engineering