What awaits you?
As a Graduate in the Trainee Program, you have the opportunity to get to know different divisions and to gain valuable experience. The 18 / 24-month program based in Germany with a combination of pre-defined and flexible stations also includes the opportunity to gain international experience and work in various business units. The program will give you an in-depth insight into our business and help you to explore your strengths. You will also have the chance to bring-in and enhance your social and team working skills. Individual mentoring and a buddy from day one will give you the best possible foundation for the next step in your career at Uniper.
What will you focus on?
- You will develop a deep understanding of Uniper’s business
- You will show your technical and operational expertise as well as your entrepreneurial thinking
- You should be highly proactive and mobile with a hands-on and self-reflective personality
- During the program you will get to know various fields across Uniper’s key commercial areas (e.g. Trading / Asset Optimization / Market Analytics / Global Origination / Sales etc.).
- You will also have the opportunity to take over commercial responsibility at an early stage in order to grow fast, develop your entrepreneurial skills and the ability to cope with rapid change
What you should bring along?
- Completed education in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar profession
- Relevant internships and/or working student placements
- Exposure to foreign cultures and languages is mandatory, existing experience abroad is a plus
- Strong analytical, entrepreneurial, and numerical skills and approach are essential
- Advanced level of IT related capabilities e.g. programming skills (e.g. VBA, R, Python, etc.), handling large amounts of complex data, databases etc. desired to help driving forward Uniper’s commercial areas’ digitalization journey
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with strong team player skillset as well as good ability to work independently and under time pressure
- Fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of other languages advantageous
Facts & Benefits
- Two-year contract (> 95% stay within Uniper after the Trainee Program)
- 30 vacation days
- Attractive remuneration from 48.000 € - 55.000 € annual gross salary
- Additional corporate benefits e.g. subsidized job ticket, free parking, free employee gym
- Modern workplace located in the Media Harbour in Düsseldorf
- Work-life balance and flexible working time
- Health care
- Mentoring & individual personal / professional development
- Career network & Events
- Big international and diverse Trainee Community
- Social commitment initiatives
Interested in becoming a Uniper Trainee?
For further questions, please contact:
Henriette Dobler / Laura Johanns
Please note that applications by email cannot be considered for data protection reasons.
We are Uniper
We are Uniper: an international energy company with about 11,000 employees. We combine a balanced portfolio of technologically advanced large-scale assets with outstanding technical and commercial expertise. These assets and capabilities enable us to deliver flexible, bespoke, competitively priced energy products and services with agility, precision and speed.