What awaits you?
As a Graduate in the Trainee Program, you have the opportunity to get to know different divisions and to gain valuable experience. The 18 / 24-month program based in Germany with a combination of pre-defined and flexible stations also includes the opportunity to gain international experience and work in various business units. The program will give you an in-depth insight into our business and help you to explore your strengths. You will also have the chance to bring-in and enhance your social and team working skills. Individual mentoring and a buddy from day one will give you the best possible foundation for the next step in your career at Uniper.
What will you focus on?
Be a full Team member in our very skilled and experienced team and take over own tasks to contribute to our daily work in supporting the processes of Financial Controlling, Cost Controlling, Business Controlling, Group Accounting and Group Consolidation. Your contribution will directly impact group planning, financial closing and internal steering. Learn from this highly motivated team in the area of Project Management, Customer Management and System Maintenance, our Corporate Performance Management Software CCH TAGETIK as well as SAP ERP & BI and in the area of Data Management, Data Analytics and Data Science. During your program, you will develop a deep understanding of Uniper’s business and you will show your technical and operational expertise as well as your entrepreneurial thinking. Therefore, please be highly proactive and mobile with a hands-on and self-reflective personality.
What should you bring along?
If you are curious about both, financials as well as IT, you are the perfect fit to join our team. Let us together digitize and automize the area of Accounting and Financial Controlling and keep the business running.
- A successfully completed degree focusing on Business Analytics, Economics, Computer Science or combination of these with great interest in Controlling and Accounting
- Relevant internships and/or working student placements
- Exposure to foreign cultures is mandatory, experience abroad is a plus
- Show your technical and operational expertise as well as your entrepreneurial thinking
- Analytical skills, a structured way of working and affinity for numbers
- A strong will in taking over responsibility and improving structures and processes
- Strive to work together in teams and very good communication skills
- Very good written and verbal English language skills, German language skills are an advantage
Facts & Benefits
- Two-year contract (> 95% stay within Uniper after the Trainee Program)
- 30 vacation days
- Attractive remuneration from 48.000 € - 55.000 € annual gross salary
- Additional corporate benefits e.g. subsidized job ticket, free parking, free employee gym
- Modern workplace located in the Media Harbour in Düsseldorf
- Work-life balance and flexible working time
- Health care
- Mentoring & individual personal / professional development
- Career network & Events
- Big international and diverse Trainee Community
- Social commitment initiatives
Interested in becoming a Uniper Trainee?
For further questions, please contact:
Henriette Dobler / Laura Johanns
Please note that applications by email cannot be considered for data protection reasons.
We are Uniper
We are Uniper: an international energy company with about 11,000 employees. We combine a balanced portfolio of technologically advanced large-scale assets with outstanding technical and commercial expertise. These assets and capabilities enable us to deliver flexible, bespoke, competitively priced energy products and services with agility, precision and speed.