What awaits you?
As a Graduate in the Trainee Program, you have the opportunity to get to know different divisions and to gain valuable experience. The 18 / 24-month program based in Germany with a combination of pre-defined and flexible stations also includes the opportunity to gain international experience and work in various business units. The program will give you an in-depth insight into our business and help you to explore your strengths. You will also have the chance to bring-in and enhance your social and team working skills. Individual mentoring and a buddy from day one will give you the best possible foundation for the next step in your career at Uniper.
What will you focus on?
- You will develop a deep understanding of Uniper’s business
- You will show your technical and operational expertise as well as your entrepreneurial thinking
- You should be highly proactive and mobile with a hands-on and self-reflective personality
- You will contribute to the analysis of Credit Risk & Market Risks as well as investment appraisals using state of the art risk management techniques
- You will develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. commodity trading desks, sales desks, risk department, legal functions)
- You will contribute to the challenging and exciting development and delivery of the Risk Management team's path on digitalization
What should you bring along?
- A successfully completed degree focusing on Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or Natural Sciences
- Relevant internships and/or working student placements
- Exposure to foreign cultures is mandatory, experience abroad is a plus
- A strong will in taking over responsibility and improving structures and processes
- Ability to use common sense and see the big picture without losing attention to detail
- Very good interpersonal communication skills
- Very good written and verbal English / German language skills
Facts & Benefits
- Two-year contract (> 95% stay within Uniper after the Trainee Program)
- 30 vacation days
- Attractive remuneration from 48.000 € - 55.000 € annual gross salary
- Additional corporate benefits e.g. subsidized job ticket, free parking, free employee gym
- Modern workplace located in the Media Harbour in Düsseldorf
- Work-life balance and flexible working time
- Health care
- Mentoring & individual personal / professional development
- Career network & Events
- Big international and diverse Trainee Community
- Social commitment initiatives
Interested in becoming a Uniper Trainee?
For further questions, please contact:
Henriette Dobler / Laura Johanns
Please note that applications by email cannot be considered for data protection reasons.
We are Uniper
We are Uniper: an international energy company with about 11,000 employees. We combine a balanced portfolio of technologically advanced large-scale assets with outstanding technical and commercial expertise. These assets and capabilities enable us to deliver flexible, bespoke, competitively priced energy products and services with agility, precision and speed.