Trainee im International Account Manager Program
Are you looking for a clear and structured career path?
Do you want world-class training from an industry leading company?
Do you want to work as part of a diverse and innovative team?
Then Salesforce's Sales Development Graduate Program might be for you!
We provide extensive training and mentoring to all Graduates, as well as the opportunity to attend our specialist “Sales Bootcamp” in San Francisco when you move to the next role in Salesforce. With our strong coaching culture, our aim is to support and nurture you on your journey to becoming a world class sales professional. This is a great opportunity to develop your experience in an international team with a market leader that has transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a recent graduate (preferably Masters-level)
- You speak fluent English and German
- You are a team player and have great communication skills
- You have exceptional organisational and planning skills
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can work off your own initiative
- You are results driven and interested in being part of a fast-paced sales environment
- You have a clear interest in a sales career
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with the Sales Development team to build further customer and industry intelligence
- Using social media channels to identify business opportunities
- Analysing organisational structures for our key Account Executives
- Developing new ideas for identifying potential key customers
- Attending workshops to improve your understanding of the company, improve your presentation skills and to prepare you for your next role in the company
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- 56 Volunteering hours a year
- Free snacks and drinks in the canteen
Map Your Future
Salesforce is committed to developing our people and provides extensive training and mentoring opportunities including bootcamp training in San Francisco. With our strong coaching culture we aim to develop you into a world-class sales executive. This is a great opportunity to gain international experience at the industry leader in Entreprise Cloud Computing.
Salesforce.org is based on a simple idea: leverage Salesforce’s technology, people, and resources to help improve communities around the world. We call this integrated philanthropic approach the 1-1-1 model because it started with a commitment to leverage 1% of Salesforce’s technology, people, and resources to improve communities around the world. By encouraging and enabling companies to adopt the 1-1-1 model, Salesforce.org is helping to spark a worldwide corporate giving revolution.
Apply now and send your CV to email@example.com with in the subject "Absolventa".