International Sales Trainee Program
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers and hopefully, our world.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
The Sales Graduate Program is the start of your journey to becoming a world class sales professional!
Prepare to be wowed by Salesforce’s industry leading, comprehensive, innovative sales training and mentoring program. With our strong coaching culture our aim is to support and nurture you on your career journey. This structured career path within our Sales Development Organization is a great opportunity to develop your experience in an international team with a market leader that has transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing. Start your international Sales career in the beautiful city of Dublin and experience the value of working in an international and intercultural environment.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with the Sales Development team to build further customer and industry intelligence
- Using social media channels to identify business opportunities
- Analysing organisational structures for our key Account Executives
- Developing new ideas for identifying potential key customers
- Attending workshops to improve your understanding of the company, improve your presentation skills and to prepare you for your next role in the company
Who are we looking for?
- You are a recent graduate, preferably Masters-level
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have a high affinity and passion for new technologies
- You are a team player and have great communication skills
- You have exceptional organisational and planning skills
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can work off your own initiative
- You are results driven and interested in being part of a fast-paced sales environment
- You have a clear interest in a sales career
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- 56 Volunteering hours a year
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.org is based on a simple idea: leverage Salesforce’s technology, people, and resources to help improve communities around the world. We call this integrated philanthropic approach the 1-1-1 model because it started with a commitment to leverage 1% of Salesforce’s technology, people, and resources to improve communities around the world. By encouraging and enabling companies to adopt the 1-1-1 model, Salesforce.org is helping to spark a worldwide corporate giving revolution.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.