In the automotive industry, we are technologically the world's leading manufacturer of high-strength fasteners. We set standards in the fields of innovation, quality, and profitability. In reliable and long-term partnerships with our customers, we jointly develop custom solutions for the complex requirements of the future. At home in the world's major automotive regions - Europe, America and Asia - we are successful as an independent family-owned company with 3,500 employees at twelve locations and continue to grow sustainably.
Would you like to inspire customers with enthusiasm? Become part of our dedicated team.
- You have different assignments in four countries worldwide, four to five months each
- You are involved in international project work and an integral part of local teams
- You are part of an international trainee group that takes over responsibility for specially designated projects and meets regularly for off-the-job trainings
- You build a wide personal network within our company
- You advance your professional, social and methodic competence by working in different teams and locations
- Your program starts on July 1, 2020 and lasts for 18 months
- You get an unlimited contract right from the start and you will find exciting opportunities to further advance your international career at KAMAX after completing the program
- You have an excellent academic track record in the field of industrial or mechanical engineering (focus on metal processing/ cold forming is a plus) and will have recently graduated with a university degree at program start
- You have at least 6 months of relevant work experience (e.g. internship)
- You have spent at least 6 months abroad (e.g. studies or internships)
- You are open minded, have a strong desire and the flexibility to work internationally
- You are able to think and act in complex structures
- You have a strong can-do spirit and a high sense of responsibility
- You are an inspiring team player with outstanding communication skills
- You have English fluency, knowledge of further languages is welcome
A promising professional future that you can help shape, with your ideas and commitment to first-class results. Our range of tasks offer diverse topics, a high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom. At KAMAX, you will find clearly defined processes and efficient decision making structures. We plan long-term – not only in terms of locations and machinery. Therefore, we invest in your individual development and enable personal flexibility.
Mehr Infos zum Unternehmen