International Procurement Management Trainee Program (m/f)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
During your 18-month International Procurement Management Trainee Program you will be given a deep insight into various areas of procurement at Bayer in Germany and abroad. You will be assigned specific tasks and responsibilities for example in category management, strategic sourcing, supplier management as well as in operational activities and in functional excellence initiatives. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to complete an international short-time-assignment in one of the procurement sites around the world.
WHO YOU ARE
- First class graduation (Master, Diploma, PhD) in a relevant field (e.g. business administration, engineering or science)
- Practical experiences, ideally in a procurement context
- Preferably spent some time studying abroad and gained initial international experience, e.g. through internships
- Passion to innovate and the desire to contribute your ideas to bring about change
- Passion for procurement and the ability to challenge the status quo
- Strong team spirit, initiative and good communication skills
- Business mindset and leadership aspirations
- Willingness to travel internationally (approx. 10-20%)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
If you are interested in gaining experience in a dynamic, innovative, and global company, we are looking forward to receiving your online application in English incl. your complete records until January 15th, 2018. Please be advised that the selection process will start in January 2018, with the Assessment Center taking place mid of March 2018 in Leverkusen aiming for a start of the program on June 1st, 2018.
Here you can find out more about our Trainee Program: https://karriere.bayer.de/en/working-at-bayer/entrylevel/graduates/procurement/index.html
Phone +49 214 30 99779
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Passion to innovate | Power to change