Trainee / Graduateprogram (m/f)
Deutsche Telekom AG
Magenta is more than just a color.
It represents flexibility: Organize your 18-months trainee program with 5 project assignments individually!
It represents entrepreneurial spirit: Dedicate a day per week to your own ideas!
It represents potential for development: Find out where your strengths lie!
It represents internationality: Go on at least one international assignment!
It represents innovation: Contribute actively to how the digital future will look like.
Sounds good? It gets even better!
- Mentors of the Top Management
- Strong community and group-wide networking
- Great individual workshops and trainings
- Permanent employment contract
Your passion is innovation, transformation and technology? You can top it off with expertise in one of the following areas:
- Network Technology
- Technology and Innovation
- Internet of Things, Cloud Solutions, Big Data
- Finance and Controlling
- Human Resources
- Marketing, Sales and Services
- Inhouse Consulting
- Corporate Communications
- Public and Regulatory Affairs
- Successfully completed higher educational degree
- First work experience gained through at least two internships
- International experience through semesters or internships abroad
- Extracurricular activities
- Fluent English and intermediate German knowledge
53113 Bonn, Deutschland