CAReer Trainee Design Best Finance Program in Stuttgart
CAReer – The Top Talent Program is the ideal start for a long-term career with Daimler. Being an entry-level professional training program, CAReer is targeted at university graduates or early professionals who want to get to know the company inside out and take on management and project responsibility early on. For more information please visit www.daimler.com/career/.
With this particular CAReer position, you will launch your future career in the department “Program One Finance”:
Help us design the Foundation of Best Finance
Within Daimler's Best Finance Program you will contribute to the design and roll-out of a new framework for Accounting and Controlling based on consistent methods and processes and SAP's latest technology (S/4 Hana)
Your tasks include:
- Design of best practice methods and processes with a focus on Accounting and Controlling in coordination with our national and international internal business partners
- Ensuring consistent methods and processes by coordinating with other work streams within the Program
- Identification and implementation of best practice solutions within SAP S/4 Hana together with the IT organization
- Supporting the roll-out of the new framework in our international group companies
For the international trainee program CAReer we expect:
- A solid university degree (ideally a Master’s degree)
- First professional work experience (18 months are obligatory with a Bachelor’s degree)
- Excellent study results
- Several months of experience abroad and international exposure
- Excellent English language skills along with very good knowledge of German
You also need to convince us with your personality: We expect a bold and independent mindset, curiosity and a desire for change, openness and the highest possible standards of integrity. You enjoy working in an international working environment and you possess a high degree of mobility and flexibility. You show a pragmatic and organized approach to work and finally, a high level of motivation to take on and enjoy management responsibility.
Furthermore, for this particular position you should have the following qualifications:
- You have preferably completed or are about to complete a degree in Business & economics
- A major in the area of Finance & Controlling is preferred
- Preferably you have already completed an internship in the automotive industry
Please apply with your complete application documents in German or English by October 22, 2017 at the latest, including the following:
- Motivation letter and CV
- High school and university certificates
- Documented evidence of international experience abroad
- Certificate(s) of employment
Please note that evidence of all documents listed on your CV needs to be provided. Furthermore, please consider that due to a system change you might have to create a new account in our recruitment portal for this position.
If you pass our pre-selection process, we will invite you to an Assessment Center on November 28, 2017 in Stuttgart-Vaihingen. The Assessment Center will normally be conducted in German. Latest possible start date for this position is on February, 1st, 2018.
This trainee position is located in Stuttgart, Germany. A valid visa and work permit for Germany is mandatory.
Bitte beachten Sie, dass die Ausschreibung nur in Englisch verfügbar ist. Bewerben Sie sich bitte deshalb in englischer Sprache.