CAReer Trainee IT Connectivity Mercedes Benz Vans in Stuttgart Wangen
CAReer – The Top Talent Program is the ideal start for a long-term career with Daimler. Being an entry-level professional training program, CAReer is targeted at university graduates or early professionals who want to get to know the company inside out and take on management and project responsibility early on. For more information please visit www.daimler.com/career/.
With this particular CAReer position, you will launch your future career in the department “IT Future Transportation& Connectivity”
The IT Connected Vehicle and Future Transportation department deals with the conceptual and technical development of a cloud solution for connected vans. This includes very early research-like stages and goes all the way to a reliable and scalable product.
Your tasks include:
- Developing a cloud-based application for the connected vehicle.
- Designing a frontend for our customers considering different platforms such as browsers and apps for both iOS and Android.
- Testing applications to ensure a high level of quality.
- Enabling constant agile development by applying concepts from scrum and devops.
- Exchanging and aligning with the main business departments.
For the international trainee program CAReer we expect:
- A solid university degree (ideally a Master’s degree)
- First professional work experience (18 months are obligatory with a Bachelor’s degree)
- Excellent study results
- Several months of experience abroad and international exposure
- Excellent English language skills along with very good knowledge of German
You also need to convince us with your personality: We expect a bold and independent mindset, curiosity and a desire for change, openness and the highest possible standards of integrity. You enjoy working in an international working environment and you possess a high degree of mobility and flexibility. You show a pragmatic and organized approach to work and finally, a high level of motivation to take on and enjoy management responsibility.
Furthermore, for this particular position you should have the following qualifications:
- You have preferably completed or are about to complete a degree in Information technology, Computer science, Software engineering
- A major in the area of Distributes systesms, digital solutions, agile projects or system integration is preferred
- Preferably you have already completed an internship in the automotive industry
- Additional qualifications such as previous experience in Public Clouds such as Azure or AWS are preferred
Please apply with your complete application documents in German or English by October 22, 2017 at the latest, including the following:
- Motivation letter and CV
- High school and university certificates
- Documented evidence of international experience abroad
- Certificate(s) of employment
Please note that evidence of all documents listed on your CV needs to be provided. Furthermore, please consider that due to a system change you might have to create a new account in our recruitment portal for this position.
If you pass our pre-selection process, we will invite you to an Assessment Center on November 28, 2017 in Stuttgart. The Assessment Center will normally be conducted in German.
This trainee position is located in Stuttgart Wangen. A valid visa and work permit for Germany is mandatory. Latest possible start date for this position is on February, 1st, 2018.