CAReer Trainee After-Sales Management in Berlin
CAReer – The Top Talent Program is the ideal start for a long-term career with Daimler. Being an entry-level professional training program, CAReer is targeted at university graduates or early professionals who want to get to know the company inside out and take on management and project responsibility early on. For more information please visit www.daimler.com/career/.
With this particular CAReer position, you will launch your future career in the department “Retail Steering Service and Parts PC/CV”:
The Mercedes-Benz Retail organization in Germany forms part of Daimler and one of the biggest and most successful retail organizations in the automotive industry. Our aspiration is to be the benchmark in Germany’s automotive business by providing a high-quality range of maintenance as well as other aftersales services in our workshops, and by focusing on customer orientation and highly profitable market coverage in our nationwide dealerships. CAReer offers our graduates an attractive opportunity to qualify for a leadership role in our after-sales management.
Your tasks include:
- Developing and implementing after-sales strategies as well as efficient processes in our workshops. Standardizing and professionalizing processes, as well as evaluating costs.
- Creating suitable marketing activities for our target customer groups in order to sell our range of services and repair work, as well as parts.
- Fostering close customer contact to ensure that the right after-sales services and parts are provided to our customers and dealing with customer requests.
- Responsibility for customer complaint management.
- Analyzing our after-sales business and relevant activities with the objective of improving our performance.
For the international trainee program CAReer we expect:
- A solid university degree (ideally a Master’s degree)
- First professional work experience (18 months are obligatory with a Bachelor’s degree)
- Excellent study results
- Several months of experience abroad and international exposure
- Excellent English language skills along with very good knowledge of German
You also need to convince us with your personality: We expect a bold and independent mindset, curiosity and a desire for change, openness and the highest possible standards of integrity. You enjoy working in an international working environment and you possess a high degree of mobility and flexibility. You show a pragmatic and organized approach to work and finally, a high level of motivation to take on and enjoy management responsibility.
Furthermore, for this particular position you should have the following qualifications: - You have preferably completed or are about to complete a degree in Business & economics, Business studies, International management, Vehicle technology, Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Business & engineering or Industrial engineering
- Preferably you have already completed an internship in the automotive industry
Please apply with your complete application documents in German or English by October 22, 2017 at the latest, including the following:
- Motivation letter and CV
- High school and university certificates
- Documented evidence of international experience abroad
- Certificate(s) of employment
Please note that evidence of all documents listed on your CV needs to be provided. Furthermore, please consider that due to a system change you might have to create a new account in our recruitment portal for this position.
If you pass our pre-selection process, we will you to an Assessment Center on November 28, 2017 in Stuttgart-Vaihingen. The Assessment Center will normally be conducted in German.
Latest possible start date for this position is on February, 1st, 2018.
Please keep in mind that Berlin is just headquarter of our retail organization. The location during the trainee program as well as your target position will be nationwide. A valid visa and work permit for Germany is mandatory.
10785 Berlin, Deutschland