CAReer Trainee Result Controlling Mercedes-Benz Cars in Böblingen
CAReer – The Top Talent Program is the ideal start for a long-term career with Daimler. Being an entry-level professional training program, CAReer is targeted at university graduates or early professionals who want to get to know the company inside out and take on management and project responsibility early on. For more information please visit www.daimler.com/career/.
With this particular CAReer position, you will launch your future career in the department “Result Controlling MBC”:
The result/profit is what counts! Assist us in planning, analyzing and reporting the financial key figures of the Mercedes-Benz Cars (MBC) business division and contribute to having an excellent information basis to enable our management team to make decisions as well develop and run the business. Our team is responsible for reporting all the relevant Financials and Non-Financials of MBC to management and to our external business partners, e.g. Investor Relations
Your tasks include:
- Preparation of the monthly reporting scope and creation of reports with high complexity to the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz Cars
- Quarterly reporting to the capital market
- Contribution to the planning and analysis of the consolidated reporting scope of Mercedes-Benz Cars
- Development/ enhancement of operating methods and procedures
- Generation and analysis of comparisons with competitors
For the international trainee program CAReer we expect:
- A solid university degree (ideally a Master’s degree)
- First professional work experience (18 months are obligatory with a Bachelor’s degree)
- Excellent study results
- Several months of experience abroad and international exposure
- Excellent English language skills along with very good knowledge of German
You also need to convince us with your personality: We expect a bold and independent mindset, curiosity and a desire for change, openness and the highest possible standards of integrity. You enjoy working in an international working environment and you possess a high degree of mobility and flexibility. You show a pragmatic and organized approach to work and finally, a high level of motivation to take on and enjoy management responsibility.
Furthermore, for this particular position you should have the following qualifications:
- You have preferably completed or are about to complete a degree in Business & economics, Business studies, International management, Business informatics, Economics, Industrial engineering
- A major in the area of Controlling, Finance, Strategy, Planning & Reporting is preferred
- Preferably you have already completed an internship in the automotive industry
Please apply with your complete application documents in German or English by October 01, 2017 at the latest, including the following:
- Motivation letter and CV
- High school and university certificates
- Documented evidence of international experience abroad
- Certificate(s) of employment
Please note that evidence of all documents listed on your CV needs to be provided. Furthermore, please consider that due to a system change you might have to create a new account in our recruitment portal for this position.
If you pass our pre-selection process, we will invite you to an Assessment Center on November 08, 2017 in Stuttgart-Vaihingen. The Assessment Center will normally be conducted in German.
This trainee position is located in Böblingen, Germany. A valid visa and work permit for Germany is mandatory.