Outperformer Trainee – Logistics Track
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 24,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
OUTPERFORMER TRAINEE – LOGISTICS TRACK
Global Management Development Program
What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into three main stages of work:
- 3 months in global logistics at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein.
- 17 months on various operational projects from materials management to distribution within our regions including a first team lead experience.
- 4 months on a strategic project in logistics, either at our head office in Liechtenstein or in another country.
We want your thirst to learn, courage to challenge and desire to improve things, including yourself.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
Leadership development program – a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD.
Business management training – individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
Social project – 7-8 days ‘building a better future’. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
Why should you apply?
Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
What you need is:
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate, with a master’s degree or PhD. Your degree is in logistics or supply chain management.
- You’ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You’re multilingual – fluent in English plus another language or two – and you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies abroad.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills. You’re a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
As part of your interview process, you’ll have the chance to talk to different people within Hilti. Once you have passed the interviews, we’ll pay for your travel to the Assessment Center.
The application deadline for the next Assessment Center September 5th, 2017.
This will take place in Liechtenstein from October 9th - 10th, 2017.
Tempted to find out more? Go to https://www.absolventa.de/stellenangebote/246761-p-outperformer-trainee-logistics-track/apply
Hilti Corporation – Feldkircherstrasse 100 – 9494 Schaan – Liechtenstein
9494 Schaan, LI