Pharmaceutical Production & Quality Trainee/Graduate - International Future Leadership Program *(m/f/d)
As a Pharmaceutical Product Supply & Quality trainee/graduate (m/f/d), our 24-month International Future Leadership Trainee/Graduate Program aims at introducing you to and preparing you for a management position within Bayer’s global production and quality functions with a wide range of challenging, cross-divisional and cross-functional roles and responsibilities as well as a strong, supportive global network. Right from the start, our International Trainee/Graduate Program offers you an unlimited contract with a flexible starting date.
You will specifically focus on and contribute towards gaining a broad overview on key pharmaceutical manufacturing units regarding technological, operational, quality-related good manufacturing practices and leadership aspects, understanding the pharmaceutical supply chain and the global manufacturing network and taking over and conclude operational tasks and projects to build up practical experience.
To enable you to gain insights into the various Product Supply businesses and related technical corporate functions:
- You will work at our headquarters and various production sites, both in- and outside of Germany, giving you the opportunity to start building your own global network
- You will be assigned a variety of tasks in business operations or concept and strategy development while also contributing towards the success of projects and actively supporting your colleagues in their respective roles
- You will be encouraged to proactively give feedback on processes, strategic concepts, decisions both from an academic as well as a global, local and regional perspective
- You will be guided by an experienced Bayer manager throughout the trainee program, who will help you identify career opportunities, give you feedback on your performance and work with you to define career development measures and goals
- You will be assigned customized onboarding and training modules to help you prepare for a future management position within Bayer’s global Pharmaceutical production and quality operations
Who you are
- You have a university degree (Master/PhD) in Pharmacy (possibly with state examination/approbation), natural sciences (Chemistry, Biology) or Biotechnology with excellent results
- You have gained initial operational experience (e.g. through internships) in one or more of the relevant areas
- You have acquired international and intercultural experience, either during your studies or via internships abroad
- You are internationally mobile and have the ambition to pursue an international career in the area of Pharmaceutical production and quality, also in a leadership position
- You think strategically, are highly committed and prepared to assume responsibility
- You demonstrate leadership potential, are flexible and welcome new opportunities even when dealing with ambiguity, and have a willingness to go the extra mile
- You have the ability to build partnerships, work collaboratively across cultures and meet shared objectives
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills (fluency in English, both written and spoken, and preferably an additional language)
If you are interested in gaining experience in a dynamic, innovative and global company, we are looking forward to receiving your online application in English, including cover letter, CV and references by September 27th, 2019. We aim for a start of the program in the first quarter of 2020 (flexible starting date).
*The International Future Leadership Program offers a variety of trainee career tracks, i.e. Industrial Automation, Engineering, Production Management, Pharmaceutical Production and Quality Assurance. These tracks were specifically designed to prepare you - based on your field(s) of study and focus, degree, skillset and personal career aspirations - for a management position within the respective focus area of Bayer’s global Product Supply Community.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Über Bayer AG
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.