Trainee Digital Services - eCommerce (f/m/x)
The mobility transformation needs innovative ideas to make it happen. Come and help us develop and launch ground-breaking new digital services. If you have got the drive to turn your visions into reality, we are looking for you! Starting on 1 October 2019, our 18-month Global Leader Development Programme is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment while a guaranteed position at the BMW Group awaits you afterwards. You will be supported by a mentor, work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts while getting to know the BMW Group from scratch and holistically.
Trainee Digital Services - eCommerce (f/m/x).
Job reference: 127739
What awaits you?
- In your role, you will support the transformation of the BMW Group into a digitally enabled mobility provider.
- You will join a globally organised team whose mission is to grow and extend the eCommerce business funnel - from acquisition to sales to support - while increasing the value for our customers.
- While understanding the new customer journey experience, you will learn how automotive digital services operate.
- Working in a culture measured by actions and results means more than plans and powerpoints.
You should have:
- An above-average degree in economics with focus on information technology, eCommerce, engineering or industrial engineering, preferably with a specialisation in digital products.
- At least six months of relevant practical experience in either start-up environment, IT, business consulting or in the field of electrics, electronics (study-related or professional).
- At least four months experience of studying, working or travelling abroad.
- Fluency in German and English (additional languages would also be advantageous).
- A track record of participating in extracurricular activities.
- Strong communication skills.
- A strong strategic and analytical mind.
Ready to go places? The application period runs from 15 April until 02 May 2019.
As part of the selection process, you will be invited to an online assessment. Please finish the online test until 05 May 2019 at the latest. Our on-site assessment centres will take place on 27 & 28 June 2019. For more detailed information about the application procedure, please visit our career homepage
Interested in new contacts, application tips and career advice? Then go to
facebook.com/bmwkarriere and instagram.com/bmwgroupcareers.