Trainee IT for Aftersales Services (f/m/x)
Data driven, analytical and energised by innovative technological trends – our trainees are passionate about transforming mobility. If you have got the drive to turn your visions into reality, we are looking for you! Starting on 1 October 2019, our 18-month Global Leader Development Programme is designed to prepare you for a career in a competitive environment while a guaranteed position at the BMW Group awaits you afterwards. You will be supported by a mentor, work abroad and build your own invaluable network of global contacts while getting to know the BMW Group from scratch and holistically.
Trainee IT for Aftersales Services (f/m/x).
Job reference: 127736
What awaits you?
- In your role, you will support the transformation of the BMW Group into a digitally enabled mobility provider.
- Further, you will work towards full digitalisation of our aftersales services - keeping more than 25 million BMWs globally up and running.
- You will implement new micro services and cloud based solutions before integrating them into existing system solutions to provide a seamlessly user experience.
- As part of our international IT teams and process experts, you will be driven by fast and sustainable results for our customers and dealerships.
You should have:
- An above-average university degree in computer science, business informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification.
- First experience in heterogenous system landscapes (preferably with cloud-based components), development (preferably in Java) and introduction/roll-out of software solutions.
- First experience with continuous integration or deployment (e.g. Jenkins).
- At least four months experience of studying, working or travelling abroad.
- Fluency in English, good understanding in German.
- A strong strategic and analytical mind.
- Drive and the willingness to take on responsibility.
Ready to go places? The application period runs from 15 April until 02 May 2019.
As part of the selection process, you will be invited to an online assessment. Please finish the online test
until 05 May 2019 at the latest. Our on-site assessment centres will take place on 04 & 05 July 2019.
For more detailed information about the application procedure, please visit our career homepage
Interested in new contacts, application tips and career advice? Then go to
facebook.com/bmwkarriere and instagram.com/bmwgroupcareers.