Trainee Information Technology (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our colleagues working in Information Technology (IT) ensure that our global, digital solutions drive business success, operate reliably at all times and are technologically state-of-the-art. Our IT teams around the world collaborate with our business in areas such as Supply Chain, Engineering, Research & Development and Business Administration. Be part of our global IT team and start your professional career as IT-trainee (m/f/d). During your 18 months of traineeship you will get to know various IT departments and business units.
- You will have several assignments lasting around 3 months per department
- The focus areas are IT Solutions, IT Operations, IT Projects, IT Management and will be topped off with an assignment in a business unit
- You will have the opportunity of one international assignment e.g. in Pittsburgh, Shanghai or Hong Kong
- You will gain valuable practical experience and build your global network within our company
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold or recently finished an above-average university degree (Master) in computer science or business informatics
- You have gained experience through IT specific, preferably international internships or studies abroad
- You are curious to meet new challenges and are courageous to constantly challenge our processes and structures
- You have an analytical mindset and enjoy communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders on a global level
- You are open-minded and enjoy working in colorful and diverse teams
- Fluent English, written and spoken, complete your profile, German is a plus
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please apply online via the 'Apply' button, this link or at www.career.covestro.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period
First questions will be answered by Ms Annika Karl, Phone: +49 214 6009 7772 and by Ms Roshna Kapoor Phone: +49 214 6009 7552.
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applications fairly and avoiding discrimination.