Trainee (m/f/d) International Financial Management - Controlling
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of the global Controlling team you will establish your network in the global Covestro organization during your 12-18 months traineeship. From the beginning and during your employment in our headquarters and foreign subsidiaries you will take over exciting tasks:
- During your 4 to 8 weeks assignments you will get to know different Controlling functions (e.g. Corporate Controlling, Business Unit Controlling, Production & Technology Controlling, Controlling International) as well as additional functions such as Accounting, Audit or Finance
- Furthermore, you will work in one of our legal entities on international projects to gain valuable intercultural experiences during an assignment abroad
- Depending on your individual interests you will also be assigned to other departments such as Product Management, Procurement, Production or Strategy & Portfolio Management
- You will gain valuable practical experience and build your global network within our company
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold an above-average university degree in Business/ Economics with focus on Controlling, Accounting or Finance
- You have gained experience through business specific, preferably international internships or studies abroad
- You are curious to meet new challenges and are courageous to constantly challenge our processes and structures
- You have an analytical mindset and enjoy communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders on a global level
- You are open-minded and enjoy working in colorful and diverse teams
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken, round up your profile
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please apply online via the 'Apply' or this link button or at www.career.covestro.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period.
First questions will be answered by Ms Annika Karl, Phone: +49 214 6009 7772 and by Ms Roshna Kapoor Phone: +49 214 6009 7552.
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applications fairly and avoiding discrimination.