International Graduate Trainee Programme (Munich) (m/f/d)*
specially for graduates of Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Business/Economics,
Risk Management and Law
Our International Graduate Trainee Programme will give you a thorough introduction into the many different activities of a leading global reinsurer and advance your personal development. Over a period of 24 months, you will be provided with a firm grounding in professional, methodological and social skills, on the basis of which you will subsequently be able to assume a position of responsibility at Munich Re worldwide.
- Exciting, varied work focusing on risk underwriting in the core business of Munich Re (incl. e.g. cyber risks), or alternatively or data analytics, IT, or integrated risk management
- Training on the job and training trips in crossover areas.
- A three-month assignment abroad in order to extend your multicultural abilities
- A comprehensive global programme of further training specially for trainees, enabling you to acquire specialised knowledge and build up your methodical expertise
- An opportunity to quickly build up a broad network in the company
- An above-average university degree (Bachelor/Master/PhD) in a relevant field
- Practical work experience, ideally in the insurance/financial industry, big data, IT, cyber/information security, or risk management
- Experience abroad during your studies or in the form of practical training
- Outstanding English skills, and ideally another foreign language
- Communicative competence, strong analytical abilities, empathy, and willingness to learn
Make it happen.
Veronika Buchhierl • HR Consultant
Königinstraße 107 • 80802 München • GERMAN
* Munich Re not only stands for fairness with regard to its clients; it is also an equal opportunities employer. Severely disabled candidates will also be prioritized, if equally qualified.