International Graduate Trainee Programme - Cyber Track (Munich) (m/f/d)
Our International Graduate Trainee Programme will give you a thorough introduction into the many different activities of a leading global reinsurer and advance your personal development. Over a period of 24 months, you will be provided with a firm grounding in professional, methodological and social skills, on the basis of which you will subsequently be able to assume a position of responsibility at Munich Re worldwide. There is no application deadline, we are hiring throughout the year.
- Exciting, varied work focusing on risk underwriting in the core business of Munich Re (incl. e.g. cyber risk underwriting) or data analytics
- Training on the job and training trips in crossover areas
- A three-month assignment abroad in order to extend your multicultural abilities
- A comprehensive global programme of further training specially for trainees, enabling you to acquire specialised knowledge and build up your methodical expertise
- An opportunity to quickly build up a broad network in the company
- An above-average university degree (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
- Internship experience, ideally in the insurance/financial industry, or in the field of cyber/information security
- Security professional qualification desirable e.g. CISSP
- Experience abroad during your studies or in the form of practical training
- Outstanding English skills, and ideally another foreign language
- Communicative competence, strong analytical abilities, empathy, and willingness to learn
Make it happen.