International Graduate Trainee Program (Industrial or Mechanical Engineering)
All locations ▪ Full-time ▪ Permanent position
Would you like to inspire customers with enthusiasm? Become part of our dedicated team.
- You have different assignments in four countries worldwide, four to five months each
- You are involved in international project work and an integral part of local teams
- You are part of an international trainee group that takes over responsibility for specially designated projects and meets regularly for off-the-job trainings
- You build a wide personal network within our company
- You advance your professional, social and methodic competence by working in different teams and locations
- Your program starts on July 1, 2019 and lasts for 18 months
- You get an unlimited contract right from the start and you will find exciting opportunities to further advance your
- international career at KAMAX after completing the program
- You have an excellent academic track record in the field of industrial or mechanical engineering (focus on metal
- processing/ cold forming is a plus) and will have recently graduated with a university degree at program start
- You have at least 6 months of relevant work experience (e.g. internship)
- You have spent at least 6 months abroad (e.g. studies or internships)
- You are open minded, have a strong desire and the flexibility to work internationally
- You are able to think and act in complex structures
- You have a strong can-do spirit and a high sense of responsibility
- You are an inspiring team player with outstanding communication skills
- You have English fluency, knowledge of further languages is welcome
A promising professional future that you can help shape, with your ideas and commitment to first-class results. Our range of tasks
offer diverse topics, a high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom. At KAMAX, you will find clearly
defined processes and efficient decision making structures. We plan long-term – not only in terms of locations and machinery.
Therefore, we invest in your individual development and enable personal flexibility.
Please apply in English. KAMAX is an equal opportunity employer.
Dr. Christoph Stritzke
Telefon: +49 6633 79-722
KAMAX Holding GmbH & Co. KG
35315 Homberg (Ohm)