DACH Global Graduate - Operations (m/f/d)
For our DACH area we are looking for a: Global Graduate – Operations (m/f/d)
We are BAT! A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds.
That’s why we value uniqueness. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Program will let you achieve your potential and give you the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a word-class business.
Our Graduate Program in Operations helps you to develop exceptional skills - full of understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Operations Production, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, Product and Engineering work together to achieve outstanding business results.
It's tough. It's fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
What we offer:
- Fast-track career development
- Possibility to work abroad up to 6 months
- Individual coaching by one of your operations leadership members
- Participation in a cross-functional and international project
- 2 weeks Global Graduate Academy in our global Headquarter in London to maintain a worldwide network
- 24 months contract (12 months Global Graduate Program plus 12 months Junior Manager Development)
- development in a dynamic and multinational environment
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering / International Management or a related disciplinary field
- First functional experience for example in an internship
- Courageous and passionate personality with strong communicative, conceptional and analytical skills
- Deeply interested in Manufacturing and FMCG industry
- Strong intercultural competencies from international experience
- Energetic, self-motivated, result-driven and able to work independently
- International mobile
- Fluent in English and German (both written & spoken)
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organization with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace. Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you will find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too. Assessment Centre will take place in Q2 2019, the preferred starting date is Q3 2019.
We are looking forward to your application (including cover letter, CV, references, compressed in max. 2 files). For more information please visit www.bat.de/karriere.