Global Management Trainee (f/m/d) Marketing
We are BAT – A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds.
That‘s why we value uniqueness. If you‘re driven and ambitious, our Global Graduate Program in the field of Marketing will let you achieve your potential and give you the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business.
Your program will kick off with a six-month field force assignment to gain profound hands-on experience followed by three rotations through the different Marketing Departments with the possibility to perform one assignment abroad.
During the program you’ll be attending our global BAT Academy in London and have the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, working with cross-market and cross-functional teams, under the supervision of your personal Coach and Mentor.
It‘s tough. It‘s fast-paced. And it‘ll stretch you to the limit. The only question is: Are you up to the challenge?
What we offer:
- Fast-track career development
- Possibility to work abroad up to 6 months
- Individual coaching by one of our marketing leadership members
- Perspective to take over a management role
- Clear development plans to continue growing as a leader
- 2 weeks Global Graduate Academy in London where you can maintain a worldwide network
- 24-month program in Germany and/or Switzerland
- Starting salary € 55.000
Who are we looking for:
- Courageous and passionate personality with strong communicative, conceptional and analytical skills
- University degree and first functional experience (internships e.g.)
- Several months experience abroad
- Internationally mobile
- Fluent in English and either German or French
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organization with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with condense and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find, we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too. Assessment Centre will take place in April/May, the preferred starting date is Q2/Q3 2019.
We are looking forward to your online application (including cover letter, CV, references, compressed in max. 2 files).
For more information please visit www.bat.de/karriere.