Global Management Trainee (f/m/d) Finance
We are BAT – A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds.
That‘s why we value uniqueness. If you‘re driven and ambitious, our Global Graduate Program in the field of Finance will let you achieve your potential and give you the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business.
This future leader development program turns you into a decision maker of a multi-million global business, and helps you to fully understand the underlying financial dynamics. Your international program will kick off with an intensive onboarding at our headquarter in Hamburg, including a field force assignment to gain profound hands-on experience.
This will be followed by rotations through the different Finance Departments (including Commercial Finance, Corporate Finance, Operations Finance, Shared Service Center in Bucharest, and an above-market Finance Team, for example in our global headquarter in London) within the DACH area as well as abroad.
During the program you’ll be attending our global BAT Academy in London and have the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, working with cross-market and cross-functional teams, under the supervision of your personal Coach and Mentor.
It‘s tough. It‘s fast-paced. And it‘ll stretch you to the limit. The only question is:
Are you up to the challenge?
What we offer:
- Fast-track career development
- The perfect start into a really international Finance career
- Possibility to work abroad up to 12 months during the program
- Individual coaching by one of our leadership members
- Perspective to take over a management role
- Clear development plans to continue growing as a leader
- 24-month program in Germany and/or Switzerland
- Starting salary € 55.000
Who are we looking for:
- Courageous and passionate personality with strong communicative, conceptional and analytical skills
- University degree and first functional experience (internships e.g.)
- Excellent academic track record
- Several months experience abroad
- Internationally mobile
- Fluent in English and either German or French
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organization with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with condense and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find, we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too. Assessment Centre will take place in April/May, the preferred starting date is Q2/Q3 2019.
We are looking forward to your online application (including cover letter, CV, references, compressed in max. 2 files)