International Graduate (Trainee) Product Development Incontinence Management (f/m)
Heidenheim an der Brenz, Deutschland
At HARTMANN you get to make a difference. Our healthcare products and solutions make an impact in millions of people’s lives around the world on a daily basis – in hospitals, in clinics, and at home. We believe that health can empower people to make a positive difference in the world, and this is something worth going further for.
Extend your personal and professional boundaries and go further! Realize your potential by participating in our 18 months personalized International Graduate Program, based in our Global Headquarters in Heidenheim, Germany!
Here is what your area of responsibility will be:
- Independent project work in the area of product development (Incontinence Management)
- Identification of product innovations in collaboration with Marketing and Technical department
- Coordination of development activities with external and internal suppliers
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Evaluation of appropriate patent literature
- Takeover of responsibility in daily business
- Being engaged in project assignments abroad for several months and building up an international network
- Professional and personal development supported by a mentor from senior management
Do you have what it requires?
- An above-average Master´s degree in science or engineering (e.g. chemistry, biology, medical technology)
- Ideally first practical experience in the area of product development or project management
- International experience, e.g. study period abroad, internship
- A high level of analytical and strategical thinking
- A high degree of willingness to learn, performance orientation and commitment
- Creativity, excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team and inspire others
- English is a must-have, recommended good knowledge of German
Being part of our team, that is what you can expect:
Are you ready for an internationally successful company? Do you appreciate the benefits of an outstanding market position? Then start your career at HARTMANN now. With us, attractive framework conditions and excellent training opportunities await you. After all, our greatest potential is your personal development.
Interested? Please apply in English until February 28th, 2019 and send us your complete application documents (CV, motivation letter, copy of certificates).
Ms Bettina Abele
PAUL HARTMANN AG
Human Resources Management
Paul-Hartmann-Str. 12, D-89522 Heidenheim