Trainee (all genders) Operations Leadership Development Program
The Operations Leadership Development Program (OLDP) provides a unique opportunity for highly talented and motivated individuals to gain valuable experience and training in the multifaceted disciplines of Operations. During the 36 months program, members will experience 4 nine-month rotational assignments, while receiving exposure to the company's core businesses, processes, technologies and leaders. The rotations will take place in Production, Supply Chain, Quality and Engineering.
Structured learning opportunities will also be focused in the areas of Presentation Skills, Supervisory Training, Management Training, Six Sigma Green Belt Training, Change Management, Insights or Global Cultural Perspectives.
Assignment Selection is based on career interests, areas of development and business needs with feedback from Program Manager, Program Stakeholders, OLDP Managers and Mentors. We have an opening in our Darmstadt facility.
Starting date: June 2019
Who you are:
- Master's degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Recent graduate or expected to graduate mid of 2019
- GPA of 3.5 or greater
- Minimum of 1 internship abroad
- Must be flexible with mobility during and after the program
- Fluent in German and English, each additional language is a plus
Berufserfahrung: B - Hochschulabsolvent (<1 Jahr Berufserfahrung)